How can you earn REP in Need for Speed and level up quickly? This question will be asked by one or the other player in the coming days. Because if you want to unlock all upgrades and parts for the numerous cars, you first have to earn the REP points in Need for Speed.With the REP you will level up over time and this will not only unlock new cars but also upgrades. The abbreviation REP stands for reputation.
Get Need for Speed REP and quickly reach top rank
You can get the reputation through various in-game actions and thus earn a lot of REP for new upgrades. You can find out how to get to the highest level and rank quickly in our tips below.
Race and collect REP points
Especially at the beginning you get quite a bit of REP through simple racing. So at the beginning it is recommended to take every race with you and face your opponents on the road. This way you collect the experience points in the form of REP. You can unlock further upgrades and cars and as an additional reward there is still money waiting. Of course, you also have to earn money in Need for Speed to be able to buy the unlocked upgrades at all. At the end of each race you will receive a short message with praise and a reward in the form of 1,000 REP.
REP through driving style rewards
Furthermore, you can also gain experience points through certain actions and your driving style in Need for Speed and thus level up quickly. There are different driving styles in the game and these include speed, crew, style, screwdriver and outlaw. For example, if you are racing and racing at high speed, you will get a couple of REPs as a reward. On the other hand, if you move the car with style across the street and bring drifts onto the street, you also get a few reputation points as a reward.
- Speed: Always travel at high speed.
- Style: You get the style reputation mainly through drifts. You should also avoid collisions with your car.
- Screwdriver: The challenges of Amy as well as the use of nitro, reaching the top speed and other actions bring you a reputation in the screwdriver category. Here too, a reward in the form of REP is waiting.
- Outlaw: A player in Need for Speed is considered an outlaw if he does not really pay attention to the virtual laws in the game. Escape the police and destroy as much as you can on the way.
- Crew: Whoever accustomed to the races for the crew or successfully flees from the police gets a crew reputation, which then also affects position on your REP in Need for Speed.
Not everything is suitable for earning REP in Need for Speed
Even if you get a handful of reputation points even for a small drift, there is by no means all experience points for leveling up quickly and being able to rise in rank. For example, you don’t get any points for picking up parts from the city, but finding the viewpoints or donuts doesn’t bring any additional REP.
Do you know any other ways to quickly level and collect REP in Need for Speed? If so, please leave us a comment. We will add more tips and tricks on this topic in the future.